Search form

China needs animated kids series

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
China needs animated kids series

I am searching for the animated kids series for China,please contact me if you are interested in this subject.

We are a team from INDIA CONSISTING of MODELLING,TEXTURING,LAYOUT,ANIMATION,LIGHTING,VFX,RENDERING AND COMPOSITING AND LIVE ACTION ARTISTS WITH PRODUCTION WORK EXPERIENCE OF 5-7 YEARS; EQUIPPED WITH HIGH POWERED SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE TO TAKE UP SMALL SHORTFILMS OR MUSIC VIDEOS. comfortable in both MAYA and MAX.
U CAN CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS AT

heartsanimated@yahoo.com

Contact us

Please do call on us for our services. Suresh

sureshy@kaizentek.co.in

Hi

This is Sujit K Ghosh of Barin Infotech you can send proposal to me

Tks

Sujit K Ghosh
www.barininfotech.net

Hi

We are a London based studio currently pitching our own property to broadcaster. You can see some stills of the show on our site.

http://www.shubrookbros.com/

If you would like some more information on this project then please email me and I can get a copy of the pilot to you.

paul.shubrook@shubrookbros.com

Hello

Hi,

I am Bikram Naskar working in Elecom Toon, based in Kolkata / India. Please find the details about our studio hereinunder.

Elecom Software Pvt. Ltd., incorporated in 1996 as a part of US$ 78 million Elecom Group of Companies, is one of the growing IT Organizations from World's second largest economy, India. Elecom provides business driven technology solutions while offering the price performance benefits. To date, Elecom has successfully implemented 24 diversified projects in Europe using contemporary and legacy tools/technologies for cross-industry business functions. We develop long term relationship with our customers through best of breed business solutions assuring Quality conforming to International Standards. Elecom has been accredited with ISO 9001:2000 by American Quality Assessors (AQA) for their Quality Management System.

As part of the diversification plan of Elecom, Elecom Toon was formed in 2000 as a logical subsidiary of Elecom to provide technical services in the field of Media and Entertainment Software with special thrust on 2D/3D animation, keeping in mind the rich cultural and artistic heritage of Kolkata.

ELECOM TOON today is one of the leading Creative Studios in India, equipped with latest workstations, and high-end PCs empowered by the expertise in software such as ANIMO, Macromedia Flash, Adobe and other web authoring and programming software.

Spread over 4,000 sq. ft. with more than 75 manpower, housing leading-edge software and hardware for developing 2D/3D animation, high end SFX and graphics and computer gaming.

A rich pool filled with talent comprising of artists, writers, technicians, software professionals and industry stalwarts in related business areas such as 2D/3D animation production, interactive software, games, SFX and graphic solutions, print syndication and web-development.

A complete set-up of manpower and infrastructure to develop and syndicate content for diverse media be they films, TV, print or the web.

Our expertise includes:

2D Animation / 3D Animation / Computer Gaming and Interactive Software / Flash Animation/ SYNDICATION of cartoon and comic strips.

As a growing company, we firmly believe that it's our people and our ability to work on a wide range of software that enables our clients to entrust us with their valuable projects. As is the nature of creative industry, "time is the essence of any project". In order to facilitate tight deadlines, and to maximize time spent on content and quality, we use state of the art hardware to complement our software tools.

We offer competitive edge for your business advantage through our Professional Management and Personalized Service.

Note: Demo on FTP can be provided on request.

Thanks and Regards.
Bikram Naskar
(Marketing Division)

ELECOM TOON
(A division of Elecom Software)

Development Center:
382,383 Budge Budge Trunk Road,
Chakmir, Kolkatta-700141.
Ph: +91-33-24921095 / 24927772
Mob: +91 9836328879

Corporate Office:
314 Vardaan, 3rd Floor,
25A Camac Street, Kolkata - 700 016

Web: www.elecomtoon.com

I represent Backyard Digital Studios, LLC. We are an independent animation production company that specializes in low cost, high quality 3d animation from pre-production all the way thu to post. We are based in Los Angeles, CA.

See www.angelwars.com for our latest project (3 DVDs available)

Our team has extensive experience in outsourcing in India, South Korea, and Taiwan.

For more information contact our producer:

Robert Difiglia
difiglia@backyardentertianment.com
310-937-8490

Animated Series For Children

I am searching for the animated kids series for China,please contact me if you are interested in this subject.

WE HAVE AREADY ANIMATRD SERIES ERADY FOR CHILDREN .
THESE R FUNNY GAG FILLED STORIES LIKE TOM N JERRY.
IF INTERESTED PLS CONTACT US -09820167652/ ashutoshgk@anushviproductions.com.
we r loacted i south mumbai.

Hi ..we are currently working on co production for kids,

We are AniWaves - involved in creating Animation IP’s based on human values exclusively for kids and people who have flair on animation.

Our team of members who has been set up to produce world class entertainment content for films, broadcast media and games, all aimed at an international audience. The company is edging close to being part of the new global momentum in the entertainment industry. A momentum that is redefining the way entertainment mediums including movies are produced, distributed-marketed and absorbed.

We are pleased to inform you that out team have more than ten man years of experience creating heart warming characters with a global appeal, colourful worlds and wonderful moments of fun and our team consists of 25 members experienced in Movies,Games,Series.

I am proud to say AniWaves have worked for many outsourced projects for international clients and we are still keen on Outsourced projects .We could send you samples of my team Works which you could look at and judge about the quality. All I can assure you is that “you would get a better quality at the best price”.

As we are in early stages of developing our IP, if you have a good story we are open minded to discuss how further we can carry it out and in regards to co-production deals either for your IP or for our own future IP.

Req. for Animation Project

Req. for Animation Project

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Concern providing 2D Animation, 2D Cell Animation, Edutainment Animated Story, Animated TV Series and Animated Feature Film / Music Video Etc. Located in Kolkata, India. It will be our ultimate pleasure to provide our services to you.

Presently we are searching Outsource Work like 2D Animation, Cell Animation, Animation Feature Film, Animated TV Series, CD/DVD Stories, Animated Music Video , Inter Active, Documentary, Educational CD / DVD Etc.

For any queries feel free to contact us.
Thanking you , assuring our best & prompt services at all times.

With Regard's

ANIWAY
Kolkata, INDIA.

WEB site: http://www.aniway.in

E-Mail: aniway.in@gmail.com