Search form

paying for some drawing

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
paying for some drawing

hey i know this isnt animation but i dont really give a shit. Im a college student whos looking to pay for some drawings of people. Not looking to be to expensive becuase well im not that wealthy but will pay. Anyway im looking for people who are good at drawing gangster people and regular city people. Its for a cartooN i plan on submittin ma script within some months.. so anyway hit me up if you can make it happen, thanks.

What?

hey i know this isnt animation but i dont really give a shit. Im a college student whos looking to pay for some drawings of people. Not looking to be to expensive becuase well im not that wealthy but will pay. Anyway im looking for people who are good at drawing gangster people and regular city people. Its for a cartooN i plan on submittin ma script within some months.. so anyway hit me up if you can make it happen, thanks.

What are you into? Are you an aspiring artist? or just someone who loves to draw gangsters.
Gangsters are cool.
However I doubt anyone here will 'hit you', especially starting your query the way you did.
Try Animation Nation, they have a 'knak' for these sort of querys.

Okay bro, stay fly. Peace.

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel