Search form

2d traditional or flashanimation series

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
2d traditional or flashanimation series

Hi ,
I,m interested in outsourcing my production of 22*5 min animated series to India.I already went thru the old threads in this forums.The script is readyand was written by a experienced writer,who had done works to DISNEY,HBO, and quite few others.so i,m very particular about the quality.

But i was unable to find a studio ,who could offer me a quality work .I simply do not want to go to the big studios ,as they themselves are outsourcing their works.i,m also planning a visit too.
Can anyone tell me how much they charge for each episode of 5 min .

the cost depends ideally on what kind of quality you require, in what time frame and how much pre-production work a studio will have to do beyond normal production time.

you cost could be between $550-$1200 per minute.

if you are looking for Flash Animation there are only a handful of studios that can work the Flash Animation system like it has to.

FutureThought (they have moved onto a full 3d pipeline)
Dimensionz - Biggest, Best, Fully booked.
Illusion - Smallest of the 3.

Hi!

Hi!

We are sleek animation team "SLEEKY" based in india(kolkata). We've experienced 2D animation team to do your project properly.Because we provide quality work.So shoot us an email for future communications.

Regards,
Sleeky

@: sleeksolutions@gmail.com

Offshore 2D Animation Production Services from India

Hi:

I’m Rahul Gadiya, Managing Director of FOUNTAIN PIXELS – a progressive Multimedia Production company specializing in 2D/3D Animation & having focused expertise in providing innovative multimedia production services for Multimedia Studios/Companies across the globe.

Before we discuss further, I would like to know the kind of quality and the turn around time you expect. Please share some more info so that i can come to near perfect costing & timing for developing your project.

We are already working for few of the renowned production houses in India.

You can share more information about your project and can directly send a email to my mail id - rahul@fountainpixels.com

In the mean time you can visit my company website - www.fountainpixels.com for more information.

For Your Information

We have successfully developed till date:

# 18 Cartoon films in 2D animation (Home video) of approx. 30 to 45
minutes duration each (regional content for Home Entertainment Segment)

# 2 animated TV Commercials (30 sec each)

# Various other MM work like 3D modeling for furniture fittings & fixtures,
Corporate presentations, e-catalogues, websites, print media designing,
Corporate Identity programs etc.

On going projects:

# Five 2D cartoon films (Home Video) for children in the age group of 6 to 12
yrs of approx. 45 minutes duration each for various clients

# 3d modelling & animation for a Offshore client

Our Clientele:

# Mepla-alfit, Germany (repeat orders)
# H2C2 Consulting Communication, Germany (repeat orders)
# Park Madison News, USA
# Super Cassettes Ind Ltd (T-Series), India (repeat orders)
# Krunal Music Company, India (repeat orders)
# Fountain Music Company, India (repeat orders)
# Rabbit Stationery, India
many more…….

FP team comprises of highly skilled technicians who enjoy priceless experience by virtue of their knowledge & past associations with leading multimedia & advertising companies. Each & every member of the core technical team holds a Fine Arts Degree & having served the industry with the best of their capacities, they are focused on delivering quality product in quality time.

I look forward to your response towards a long lasting and symbiotic relationship.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Rahul Gadiya
(MD - Fountain Pixels)
Tel.: +91 20 32914220
Cell: +91 94220 21410
Email: rahul@fountainpixels.com

Check this out

Hi,

I am indeed surprised that you are unable to find any studio.

Elecom Software Pvt. Ltd., incorporated in 1996 as a part of US$ 70 million Elecom Group of Companies, is one of the growing IT Organizations from World's second largest economy, India. Elecom provides business driven technology solutions while offering the price performance benefits. To date, Elecom has successfully implemented 24 diversified projects in Europe using contemporary and legacy tools/technologies for cross-industry business functions. We develop long term relationship with our customers through best of breed business solutions assuring Quality conforming to International Standards. Elecom has been accredited with ISO 9001:2000 by American Quality Assessors (AQA) for their Quality Management System.

ELECOM TOON today is one of the leading Creative Studios in India, equipped with latest workstations, and high-end PCs empowered by the expertise in software such as ANIMO, Macromedia Flash, Adobe and other web authoring and programming software.

Spread over 3,000 sq. ft., housing leading-edge software and hardware for developing 2D/3D animation, high end SFX and graphics and computer gaming.

A rich pool filled with talent comprising of artists, writers, technicians, software professionals and industry stalwarts in related business areas such as 2D/3D animation production, interactive software, games, SFX and graphic solutions, print syndication and web-development.

A complete set-up of manpower and infrastructure to develop and syndicate content for diverse media be they films, TV, print or the web.

Our expertise includes:

2D Animation / 3D Animation / Computer Gaming and Interactive Software / Flash Animation/ SYNDICATION of cartoon and comic strips.

As a growing company, we firmly believe that it's our people and our ability to work on a wide range of software that enables our clients to entrust us with their valuable projects. As is the nature of creative industry, "time is the essence of any project". In order to facilitate tight deadlines, and to maximize time spent on content and quality, we use state of the art hardware to complement our software tools.

We offer competitive edge for your business advantage through our Professional Management and Personalized Service.

Note: Demo on FTP can be provided on request.

Thanks and Regards.
Bikram Naskar
(Marketing Division)

ELECOM TOON
(A division of Elecom Software)

Development Center:
382,383 Budge Budge Trunk Road,
Chakmir, Kolkatta-700141.

Ph: +91-33-24921095
Cell : 0091 9331207946

Corporate Office:
314 Vardaan, 3rd Floor,
25A Camac Street, Kolkata - 700 016

Web: www.elecomtoon.com

My Email id is bikram@elecomtoon.com

2D Traditional & Flashanimation

I,Sujit Kr Ghosh,managing partner of Barin Infotech and can offer you quality traditional 2D animation.We have a group of animators who are graduated from Govt College of Art & Craft,Kolkata and with creative animation talent.Please send your test materials so that you may assess the quality.

Pricing for 5 Min 2D Traditional Animation will be around USD 66.000/=

Sujit K Ghosh
Email :eskay_gee@yahoo.co.in

Waiting for your reply!

Hi Princess:

I'm waiting for your reply to my post.

Regards,
Rahul

hey, I'll throw my hat into the ring.

e-mail me at writersagain9@yahoo.com.au

with a script sample. several pages of what would be the most difficult to design and animate with a hybrid of Traditional 2D animation plus Flash.

considering my work for DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics and more, the script pages will tell me what I can quote you as per how many USA dollars per minute, but for me, it will likely be $750 USD per minute or less, depending on complexity of the project. I'll send you some animation samples after you reply, since if you don't reply, that means you'll be after less than $500 per minute, which means less than Unemployment Payments considering the work per hour required for anything.

All the best,

LovesClassics

[I]I'll work 10 hours a day for $350.

Andreas does the photoshop posters for Paramount, gets $700 per day at 7 hours plus an hour off for lunch.

You do the math as to which is a better deal.[/I]