Search form

NEW Adobe After Effects software - PRO version for sale

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
NEW Adobe After Effects software - PRO version for sale

Anyone interested in buying a NEW Adobe After Effects software program for PC computer? My husband is selling it at a huge discount and I figured that somebody out there might benefit from it. Dan (my husband, who is a video editor) has a brand new (never registered, used, or even opened) software package of Adobe After Effects 7.0 Ð the ÒProfessionalÓ version, so it has all possible bells and whistles and is the Òindustry standard for motion graphics and visual effects.Ó Comes with "total training video workshop," full manual -- the whole works. It is not the standard version, nor the student version. This is the professional industry version for the PC.

He got it through his work and he has a MAC and they sent a PC version, so he is selling this PC version, unregistered and new/complete. This professional version for the industry sells for around $999 (see link for cost and more about it - http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/index.html). He said to offer it out to people for $395 Ð much less than half the price that it usually sells for. We can pay for the mailing costs if mailing in the U.S. and will mail it safely and responsibly.

I know I could go ebay with it, but from the animation folk out there, there should be someone who can use this kind of a discount for something that they need, or would like to have, and why not share this type of benefit with someone in the "biz"? If you know anyone who might be interested, please let me know. Thanks.

Mary E. Thomas
Administrator
Women In Animation International, Inc.

Email me with your questions about the software, or if you are interested.

info@womeninanimation.org

Thanks.

ME Thomas