Search form

hello:) new and need recomandation.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
hello:) new and need recomandation.

hi:)

forgive me for the bad english and also for the post in the wrong forum(if i did so)

i am very new to animation but i am not new with software and pc's and we all know that photoshop and free hand got some same elements here and there so...what i wanted to say that i have the atitud:) (i hope lol) anyway...i have the right head to think of movies and scenes creation(2d for start will do the trick) and i even got a diploma in video editing (worked with premire). so...what i wanted to ask from you mates is to recomand me on an easy to use cartoon software that realy spare the frame by frame drwing and also that give's you the option to create backgrounds ...kinda all in one will be cool. i tried toonboom but the tutorials sucks:(...also in the past worked with moho and with moho i even did little scene:) but i think moho force you to draw every frame by the hands..maybe i am wrong and thats where you get in the picture..so ..what software to create 2d animations - shell i get with the best tutorials around also how about flash 8 proffesional? and btw...i am not looking for web animations..i am really looking for the tool to create broadcast quality.

sorry for the long post and also for my bad english.
i hope you can help and even if not - thanks ahead.
pikachu.

I use Moho for lots of 2D projects and there is no need to do frame by frame drawing. It uses bones and keyframes like a 3D program. You might as well give it a try again since you have a copy or can download the trial version. The tutorials and the Lost Marble forumn are very helpful.

Alan

Get some "Good Advice" at http://www.decksawash.net

Moho is liken to flash, I use it for the bones feature - but mostly when there needs to be some simple repetitive motion (trees in backg for example)-

My full time animation app right now is TVP Animation - www.tvpaint.com - It is still in beta, its the evolution of Mirage, Aura, and the previous generation of TVPaint. It is Raster, and liken to if Photoshop were animated.

Evar Simon
The Phi Phenomenon

bump.......

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."