Search form

www.doubtart.ch

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
www.doubtart.ch

Hey folks, I finally have my website in a state that is viewable. It took a lot of work but it's nice to see it (almost) finished.

Any tips and crits are more than welcome, my goal is easy and direct navigation as well as simplicity in design focusing on the work being showcased, am I close?

This is my online portfolio site: www.doubtanimation.ch
and this is my not directly animation related art site www.doubtart.ch

Doubtart has most of the stuff on my daily sketch thread in better quality. There may be a few things that have not been posted though.

Both sites have some small cosmetic things about them that I will be changing soon.

Thanks for the compliments. I looked it over and have a couple of ideas of where the navigation can be confusing, hopefully I'll be able to fix that quickly.

These are my first 2 websites, I took a 12 hour course in Dreamweaver and then it took me about 3 days to get each one online, Ive been finetuning them for a couple of weeks as well. The film formatting was the most time consuming/annoying part. The wating time for the films is still a bit long I think but I don't want to lose any more quality. The site designs took a few hours as well.

I'm sure you could put a site together if you have the time and the programs. Let us know when you've got one on-line.