Search form

Help with awn careers

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help with awn careers

I can't remember my password and have emailed the general info, webmaster, dan and sarah. I never get a response. I've sent 3 set of emails within the past 3 weeks.:confused:
I need to get my resume off this site and it's trapped. any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat, I want to make some alterations to my on-line resume', but cannot get into my account. Cannot remember my acount info.

Hey, if there's someone to get in touch with let me know too.

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

You might

Hello.

You might want to try to log on and ask for the password clue... if all else falls write to dan@awn.com and ask him to forward you to whomever can assist you.

Thanks.

Contacting us to access resumes

First, I apologize. Second, what we've seen happen a few times is that with our increased spam filters on AWN's mail server, some mail doesn't get to us because there are alot of sending email systems that don't have sender verification working properly. It's tough - the loser we make this, the more spam gets into our network.

However, that doesn't address the problem directly. We are very good at acting on all such requests that come into the info and personal emails. The retrieve password will send the requested info to the email on file for the resume - if you're no longer able to receive email at that address, you won't be able to retrieve your info that way.

Try using a different email address than normal and email your resume info to dan@awn.com as well as lorenzo@awn.com. We'll do our best to respond to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.