Search form

Away for the weekend

By cdevroe | Friday, March 24, 2006 at 10:10am

If anyone is trying to reach me, I'll be away for a few days to see my new niece Jessica! I will have access to the Internet while away, so I will probably be dropping in here to let you know what is up from time to time, but if you try to call me at home, you know where I will be.

Everyone have a great weekend... thanks for setting up these forums!

Testing smiley feature now! :D :D :D :D

It told me there is a limit of 4 images. Guess this forum isn't a happy forum.

cdevroe's picture
Submitted by cdevroe on

Wanted to let everyone know, that yes - indeed - I am alive and well. I had no access to the Internet for the last leg of my trip, and I just now arrived back home.

Tomorrow I'd like to speak with Greg on the phone to walk through a user sign up (which is a phase 1 deliverable) and also go through the setup of the first of Mike's templates.

Greg, I misspoke earlier when I told Paul that I had spoken to you, when in fact I left a message on your voice mail not realizing you were working remotely. Sorry for the miscommunication.

Please let me know a good time to call tomorrow.

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

Hi, Colin.

In general, email is the surest way to find me.

I should be into the office tomorrow at 12pm PST.

If you have not spoken with Dan before then, we can arrange a conference call, and you can walk us through the setup.

Thanks much,

Greg

cdevroe's picture
Submitted by cdevroe on

I look forward to talking to you both then.

cdevroe's picture
Submitted by cdevroe on

How is 4pm EST (or 1PM your time) for both Dan and Greg?

Otherwise, how about 5pm if you guys take a later lunch? Either way is fine with me.

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

Hi, Colin.

4pm (your time) would be good.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg's picture
Submitted by Greg on

As a note to the rest of the group, we had a great phone meeting with Colin. It's nice to have something in hand to look over and work with.

We are going to spend the next few days familiarizing ourselves with the WordPress install. On Monday, (around the same time? 1pm PST?), we are going to reconvene with Colin to review the WPMU install with, hopefully, Mike's 3 design drafts; an example of the blog import function; and a rough mock-up of the frontpage (showing the functionality of categorization, recent posts, etc.).

We will be working on the frontpage "skin" in-house, and Colin will be able to marry that with everything he has built.

Look forward to hearing from Mike on the latest designs, so we can offer some feedback before Monday's meeting.

Best,
Greg

cdevroe's picture
Submitted by cdevroe on

Greg. 1PM is great. Look forward to going over it all with you.