Search form

How do you post a picture?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
How do you post a picture?

So i try and post a picture and conitnually it will tell me the size is too large? How do I get around this problem, they are never large files! just pencil drawins????

Any help would be great!

Thanks

Stribs

Pencil drawings can undergo a lot of compression and still look damned reasonable. Try using a copy of Photoshop from a friend or a nearby school (or a demo), or Google's Picassa for a somewhat limited albeit functional free alternative. Generally these kinds of forums max out at 80-120k....sometimes less, sometimes more, but with enough dimension changes and quality percentage drops you should have it down in no time.

Try just downloading one picture but it sounds like you are trying to transfer a number of pictures. You have to watch that sum total.

For pencil drawings, I'd convert them to gif. Gifs are less clunky... But they stink for color pictures.

Photobucket

i use Photobucket.com. when u add ure pictures in the gallery, u can resize the picture to make it smaller then u can display them on awn.

Try it Photobucket

Message By Echi Echi :D :) :) :cool:

Visit My new album website

My Gallery of My Characters, My Toons, My Life

If you have a place where you can upload your files to the net, you can always use the little postcard looking icon. All you do is click on it then insert the url for your file like this:

If you right click my picture and select properties you'll see it's hosted on my site.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.