Search form

Evian water commercial

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Evian water commercial

This is a really cool commercial that a friend of mine showed me. It won some type of award in Europe.
http://www.epica-awards.org/assets/epica/2004/winners/film/flv/06037.htm

That was really cool. Nice, simple and fun. At the end though all I think of is 'kids having kids.' :D

Mahalo,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."

Pretty cool, I'd like to see it in pure vector, I bet it would be even better. Got to love that song, Mighty Ducks are some of my favorite films and that song always reminds me of them.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

That is an excellent commercial, I wish they all could be that good.

That is an excellent commercial, I wish they all could be that good.

what, are you saying you don't enjoy the nasonex commercial?

Thanks for telling us about that awesome Evian commercial!
I ended up showing the whole studio where I work, and it was well recieved.

It was a little long, the whole march up the mountain to the boiling pot was a little dull, but other than that it was very chill. The intro with his watery splash hands was excellently animated!

Holy hemmoroids!

That was awesome!

Two stinkin' thumbs up!

Splatman :D

Very cool! At times it looks like Michael Gagne's silhouette work

This is going to sound strange but I wouldn't mute commercials nor would I mind if they took up 2-4 minutes of breaks between blocks of programming, if they were that appealing.

Oh and DSB, thanks for the link to that guy, never heard of him but I like his style.

Awesome

OMG, that rocked! Thanks for posting. I really love it when I see animations that are simple yet appealing. Makes me hopeful that I'll be able to turn out something sometime that doesn't require me to become an art god first.

-Mark