Search form

Guilty Pleasures

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Guilty Pleasures

Hey all, I never really post too many animations since im always busy with other work that is not actually the animation part of animation, so i thought i would post this little movie i made today.

It is not exactly animation heavy, as you will notice I took some shortcuts. Basically this is for a presentation in a General Education class, so I whipped up a quick animation about the topic my group was....well...presenting about: Guilty Pleasures.

I didnt want to spend too much time on this because I had other classes id rather be doing the homework for, but once I started I got really into it. Anyway, I am pretty happy with it and thought i would share.

http://blinkmetoys.com/host/school/GuiltyPleasures.swf

*watching notes*
Made in flash so you need flash player (notice the .swf)

If you want to rewatch it you must hit the Refresh button on your browser

Enjoy

blinkmetoys's picture
"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

It was cute and to the point. We all have them and mine is...

Really good and I kind of like your style(it's loose and innocent), no need to qualify it. Keep your hand in, I think you have potential.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

thanks.

I did this in one day of work, once i got started there was soo much more i thought up and wanted to do, but i had to just get it done. It was kind of a last minute group presentation we had to come up with for Culture Theory class.

Heheha, that's great. I like your sense of humor. My favorite part is the close up of his eyes--hahahehee.... Stop-it.