Search form

Cartoons Spark War!!!

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Cartoons Spark War!!!

I am calling on all animators and cartoonists to stand up against the oppressors. We shall stand tall and fight with our oversized mallets, drop anvils on their heads, and smack them in their faces with frying pans leaving their facial imprint in them. We will fight with cunning and when the evil-doers are hot on our trail, we will put up a detour sign and they will go the wrong way and fall off a cliff. Or we can paint a brick wall in mid-air and they will crash right into it. The possibilities are endless. We have learned by true veterans such as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck who have fought in many wars and have come out unscathed. This fight we wage will be tough but I know that the cartoonists of the world will prevail. No longer will we be silenced. This world we live in will once again be filled with purple gorillas, lasagna-eating cats and mutant yellow families. And what once was will always remain true: If you hate cartoons, you hate America.
That's all folks!

It's just satire. If you don't get it, it's probably just not funny. Sorry.

Why...what does this mean, this makes no sense??? what are we fighting for ?:confused:

exactly
*nodding*

Lol, you guys take everything so seriously.

Ha ha ha...exactly! That's some funny stuff...

[SIZE=7]Bobby Horton[/SIZE]
Austin, Tx

I am calling on all animators and cartoonists to stand up against the oppressors. We shall stand tall and fight with our oversized mallets, drop anvils on their heads, and smack them in their faces with frying pans leaving their facial imprint in them. We will fight with cunning and when the evil-doers are hot on our trail, we will put up a detour sign and they will go the wrong way and fall off a cliff. Or we can paint a brick wall in mid-air and they will crash right into it. The possibilities are endless. We have learned by true veterans such as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck who have fought in many wars and have come out unscathed. This fight we wage will be tough but I know that the cartoonists of the world will prevail. No longer will we be silenced. This world we live in will once again be filled with purple gorillas, lasagna-eating cats and mutant yellow families. And what once was will always remain true: If you hate cartoons, you hate America.
That's all folks!

Are you looking for attention? I still don't get why you did this.
I just don't get it????????

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel

Lol, you guys take everything so seriously.

War??
I'm too busy to fight some fool war.
Sorry, I gots a big plate of tater tots and gravy to finish. :p

"We all grow older, we do not have to grow up"--Archie Goodwin ( 1937-1998)

No one is going to comment on my cartoon? I did it special for AWN. You are all so full of rhetoric, why not put your own pencils or mouse to use? And fight a "comic" situation with a comic.

Hey, phacker, remember when you posted that? Well, it took a while but I finally made a comic about the situation. It's up on my blog right now. I liked you nice little single panel comic. Mine has 6 panles with lots of action throughout (which is why it took so long). :o

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

Pretty cool Hare like the monkey angle.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Is anyone else aware that these same cartoons were published in Egypt in October 2005? http://egyptiansandmonkey.blogspot.com/2006/02/boycott-egypt.html

This just leads me to believe that the masses are being manipulated for some outrageous political purpose. Why suddenly the holy outrage, where was it back in October.

what are we fighting for ?:confused:

[i] And it's one, two, three, what are we fighting for
don't ask me I don't give a damn, next stop is Wackyland!
And it's five, six, seven, open up the pearly gates
ain't no time to wonder why, whoopee we're all gonna die[/i]

I've been saying for years that illustrators and animators need to go to war with photographers and filmmakers. Come on, Guys! We can take 'em! :cool:

I think this is the best way to settle things.

Pretty cool Hare like the monkey angle.

Phacker, I thought your comic was ok and Hare yours was ok too. It is hard for me to get a yuck out of comics these days.

[i] And it's one, two, three, what are we fighting for
don't ask me I don't give a damn, next stop is Wackyland!
And it's five, six, seven, open up the pearly gates
ain't no time to wonder why, whoopee we're all gonna die[/i]

I've been saying for years that illustrators and animators need to go to war with photographers and filmmakers. Come on, Guys! We can take 'em! :cool:

go for it. ill pick up the slack in work :D

Hey, hey, don't let Middle Eastern strife or political correctness Censor Monkeys sap your sense of humour. That's "post 9/11 thinking" and it's sucking the life out of everything. Funny is funny no matter what some culture guru dictates to easily fooled masses.

Order my book Jesus Needs Help on Amazon or download on Kindle.

You can also read the first 18 pages of my next book for free at this link: The Hap Hap Happy Happenstance of Fanny Punongtiti

i stumbled upon something bout this controversy...

someone from the Arab world said this is perfect and has the governments blessing.

why ?

because everyone collectivises to abuse the west, they spend all their energy, focus and time on this instead of worrying about poverty, illiteracy and repression that is rife in their own countries. So instead of pressuring the rulers for better lives and democracy they get distracted by phantom issues.
which works just about perfect for those in power.

i think this is particularly true for those in the west bank, Syria, Saudi Arabia, parts of Lebanon and parts of Egypt. where distribution of wealth is at best uneven.

Another interesting bit was from a Blogger who said, Suddenly Islam is insulted by silly cartoons. But they fail to see how much more of an insult to the prophet is the lack of respect for humanity which is what the prophet preached.

Its not that there arent educated or enlightened muslims out there its jsut that they get very little Press from the international media (because no one wants to talk to an educated muslim) and their own govts probably look at them as western biased threats.

No one is going to comment on my cartoon? I did it special for AWN. You are all so full of rhetoric, why not put your own pencils or mouse to use? And fight a "comic" situation with a comic.

is this posible?

Please, someone fill me in

Why...what does this mean, this makes no sense??? what are we fighting for ?:confused:

That's all folks!

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel

Love the avatar, eugene

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours ago....