Search form

Dave Alvarez' Gallery

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dave Alvarez' Gallery

Hey there!

Been looking around for...uhm...a couple of years and finally decided to drop in.
Here are three links of mine:

www.davealvarez.deviantart.com

www.yennyzone.deviantart.com

www.ucomics.com/yenny

Enjoy!

I love your style! Man, if I could draw women like that...well, I wouldn't be able to show them to my kids, that's for sure.

You need to have a real website, with just all of your stuff in one place to easily navigate through!

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!! I love it!!!

Great work. Love the look of the characters.

I love your style! Man, if I could draw women like that...well, I wouldn't be able to show them to my kids, that's for sure.

You need to have a real website, with just all of your stuff in one place to easily navigate through!

I have one but it's being re-worked as we speak: www.yennycomics.com

My kid can't see my girls .......yet. he-he.

Awesome stuff, must have been years of practice...

When the sun sets,
the hunt begins.

DeviantART: http://fortis-lupus.deviantart.com :cool:

Yenny Cyber Monday Special!

Hey folks;

Copies of The Art Of Yenny Book will be inside Santa’s Bag and some will get to your homes before that. As I said before, please be patience. We are on Holidays and the mail gets slow. I’ll be sending emails with tracking numbers as they go out.
Remember that all of those who bought the printed book can have a glimpse of the digital version if you send me the proof of purchase receipt.

Now, the, Yenny Cyber Monday Special. Only for today you can get two color commissions of Yenny by Dave Alvarez for the price of one! (original price $130). The artwork will be done in a 11x17 Bristol Board. A color print and high res digital version of the art in a CD will be added as well.
Just go to www.yennylopez.com and click on the "Color Artwork" button on your left. Hurry 'cause it's only for this weekend!

Gracias!
-Dave

NOTE: I am concerned since some of the emails that you provided are bouncing back. Please, check your inbox just in case or notify me of new addresses (I know some of you did already)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos;
Copias del libro de El Arte de Yenny estarán dentro del saco de Santa y algunos llegarán a sus casa antes. Como les mencioné anteriormente, por favor tengan paciencia. El correo tiende a ser más lento en Navidad. Les estaré enviando números de confirmación a cada uno según vayan saliendo.
Recuerden que todos aquellos que compraron el libro impreso, pueden obneter una copia del libro digital gratis si me envían la prueba del recibo de compra por email.

El Especial del Cyber Lunes de Yenny. Solo hoy podrás obtener dos rtes originales de Yenny a color por el precio de uno, (precio original $130). El arte será hecho en Bristol 11x17. Una copia impresa a color del mismo tamaño y un CD con la versión original a color en alta resolución será añadida también.
Sólo vaya a www.yennylopez.com y escoja el botón que dice “Color Artwork” para separar el suyo.
Recuerden que el especial es solo por éste fin de semana!
Gracias!
-Dave

Nota: Estoy viendo que algunos emails me están rebotando. Por favor, verifiquen sus cuentas y notifiquenme si hay cambios de dirección. Yo se que algunos ya lo hicieron. Gracias.