Search form

FREE large format auto-feed scanner

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
FREE large format auto-feed scanner

I've got a Ricoh IS-410 that's been idle in my garage for a while now. It's free to the first person who comes and takes it away. I got it on eBay a few years ago. It works fine, but the auto-feeder has a "sweet spot" in terms of how many sheets you can load that it will actually grab and pull through. It scans up to 11x17 using the sheet feeder or by lifting the lid and placing a single sheet on the flatbed glass. The lamp is okay, but I think there's some spots on it that cause faint but apparent lines/streaks when scanning flatbed-style. The lines can be cleaned up when adjusting the contrast/levels. I was using this scanner with Toonz and the streaks/lines dropped away from my drawings when I did the batch cleanups on them. I tested it with Animo and it worked with that software as well. I'll throw in a CD of TWAIN drivers for windows so you can scan from Photoshop or any TWAIN-supporting application. I'll also throw in a 6-foot SCSI-1 to SCSI-3 cable and an AC cord. This thing is HEAVY, like 80 pounds, so local pickups only, please. I live in Hollywood. I hope someone finds a good use for this scanner. Thanks.

still available

the scanner is still available. please be aware it is only compatible with windows 2000 & XP.

Eager to learn more about your scanner!

Season's greetings.

I am very excited by your poste as a scanner is a missing piece of my home animation studio.

I live in Los Feliz and work in West Hollywood so I commute through your neighborhood every day.

I am around through the holidays.

Please call me on my cell when you get a chance.

All best,

Phil (323) 610 0670

bump

Still have it. Still looking to give it away. Any takers?

I messaged you privately, please check, I had an important question in regards to this item.

done deal

the scanner has a new home. not mine. thanks to all who read the post.