Search form

Pixar's "One Man Band"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pixar's "One Man Band"

Dan,

How can you tease a girl like that? That is a very, very, very interesting movie. I can't wait to see the full version. You know, this is almost as bad as Fox holding out on "Prison Break" until March. Pixar knows how to keep an audience wanting for more.

Man, and to think I missed a chance to see this a month ago in order to see some relatives that were in town! D@mn relatives.... :D

I thoroughly enjoyed the film

Sorry it's not available for viewing. It's an excellent film. I hope you all get a chance to see it sometime.

Dan

Dan Sarto is Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of Animation World Network.

at a first glance it looks very different from other pixar stuff.

i loved "for the birds". I wasnt to big on "boundin", so this should be cool.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

I was fortunate enough to see this while visiting a friend at Pixar over the summer. I must say this has to be one of my favorite short films they put out. The story and visuals are top notch...as usual. This is a very fun piece to watch over and over.

Can't wait to see this one again.

Looks like an amazing short..... FOR ME TO POOP ON! HAH, oh wow... sorry, I couldn't resist. But it truly looks wonderful. There is so much richness and texture in that single clip. In that 15-20 seconds you already know a ton about the characters, who they are, their personalities. As much as I love the dreamworks pequins (And I truly do), this gives me an animation geek-gasm when I watch it frame by frame over and over and over again.

www.MattOrnstein.com
Character Animator - Lucas Arts

those dreamworks penguins anger me.....only because i had that idea of penguins....i even wrote a backstory....but now everybody will think i am just ripping off that.

"who wouldn't want to make stuff for me? I'm awesome." -Bloo

blinkmetoys,

Too bad you don't have the penguins posted somewhere like Newgrounds.

That way people could look at the date the posted your cartoon as proof that you didnt' cheat.