Search form

IT'S Story Time Y'all.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
IT'S Story Time Y'all.

Today's Feature: DIEMERAS Dark Angel.

Born a child of destiny, fought to defend the truth, my courage laid risen, upon the ark of my pursuit. Engulfed by the darkness chosen by light, I border the forces which meld all life, Angel of the Arch; Darkness of an Angel, the fires of my soul came undone.
Yield to my core, or whither do I rein, my children of the light, or the heathons I dismay, less the forces quench my soul, and rise above, the philosopher's stone.
Fuse the power of the ancient flame and reform my soul to withstand it's nettle, with the power of the ancient text, and their poetic just, a state of myself. I use these, to conform the plot, of the chosen metals, to a kindled life.
Greek, egyptian and the christian bless, and use these to merge the best, alas, I have created it, the core of wealth and the immortal stench, power, now has an equal.
Pierce me through a fatal rest, or less I vie, to stage a test, to all whom take AWN as their nest, decifer my tale and be reined, the best.....................
WHAT AM I?

Seek not reason to find the truth, but logic locked, in this tale's pursuit.
Do have fun ;)

DIEMERAS Dark Angel's picture
He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit. Diemeras Dark Angel

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel

Today's Feature: DIEMERAS Dark Angel.

Born a child of destiny, fought to defend the truth, my courage laid risen, upon the ark of my pursuit. Engulfed by the darkness chosen by light, I border the forces which meld all life, Angel of the Arch; Darkness of an Angel, the fires of my soul came undone.
Yield to my core, or whither do I rein, my children of the light, or the heathons I dismay, less the forces quench my soul, and rise above, the philosopher's stone.
Fuse the power of the ancient flame and reform my soul to withstand it's nettle, with the power of the ancient text, and their poetic just, a state of myself. I use these, to conform the plot, of the chosen metals, to a kindled life.
Greek, egyptian and the christian bless, and use these to merge the best, alas, I have created it, the core of wealth and the immortal stench, power, now has an equal.
Pierce me through a fatal rest, or less I vie, to stage a test, to all whom take AWN as their nest, decifer my tale and be reined, the best.....................
WHAT AM I?

Seek not reason to find the truth, but logic locked, in this tale's pursuit.
Do have fun ;)

OH...........I see.............he's a wizard...yeah..that's it, aaaaaaaaa WIZARD.
Chhh, come on Diemeras, you could have at least made it a little harder? I expected better from you :(

He who seeks the truth, must first empty his heart of a false pursuit.

Diemeras Dark Angel