Search form

New Southeast Storyboarding/illustration Studio

1 post / 0 new
New Southeast Storyboarding/illustration Studio

Hello!

Craig Gilmore here. Just a quick note to tell everyone about my new studio! Its called Film Shots, and is located currently in Hillsborough, NC USA. I'm producing storyboards, and illustration for film, television, advertising, animation, video game, and comic books industries. With 17+ years of active experience working with such clients as WB Network, NBC/Universal, Cartoon Network, Possumtown Pictures, Marvel and DC Comics, and Sony, Film Shots can visualize anything your production may need. Please contact me for full client list. Please visit my website/portfolio at www.filmshotsstudio.com.

I look forward to hearing from you :-)

Craig Gilmore
Founder/Artist
Film Shots Studio - *Premiere Storyboards and Illustration*

recent projects -
1 - Storyboards and production Illustration - WB's "One Tree Hill"
2 - Concept illustration for NBC/Universal television's "Surface"
3 - Storyboards for 2 :60 television spots for West Virginia's Charles Ryan Associates.
4 - Storyboards and concept illustration for Ubisoft Entertainment/Redstorm Entertainment's "Ghost
Recon: Advanced Warfighter" for Xbox 360 game system.

atlsouthpaw's picture
Craig Gilmore *Premiere storyboards and conceptual illustration* Film Shots - Storyboard and Illustration for the film, television, advertising, animation, music video, video game, and comic book industries. www.filmshotsstudio.com toonzil@yahoo.com 919-475-5773

Craig Gilmore
*Premiere storyboards and conceptual illustration*
Film Shots - Storyboard and Illustration for the film, television, advertising, animation, music video, video game, and comic book industries.
www.filmshotsstudio.com
toonzil@yahoo.com
919-475-5773