Search form

ANIMATIONFREAK - Gallery

57 posts / 0 new
Last post

Happy New Year.

This is a really great drawing, but I think you should make the eyes a little smaller. As I recall, she had a very wide eye liner so maybe you could make the eyes smaller but work on the eye liner effect. Just a thought.

Dog Commission

It's been a while since my last post. I'm back taking evening classes with Ty Templeton on Professional Layout and Story Telling for Comics and learning a ton. I also just completed a commission which I've posted on my blog.

Wontobe,

Thanks for the crit and happy new year to you as well! You're right. I probably should have made the eyes a tad smaller and gone for a thinker eyeliner. Next time. :)

Concept art for a short film

It's been a little while since I last posted so I thought I'd share a commission I recently completed for a friend's short film that was shot last week. It's a wee bit on the creepy side.

http://chalkfullofdreams.com/archives/2011/06/concept-art-for-a-short-film-insect-the-reveal/

It's been a little while since I last posted......

Looks like there are a lot of us doing that! :)

That comission piece is a little dark :eek: but really cool!

;)you are so cool, i like your works, espeicially the cat's pne, i'm looking forward to enjoying your more beautiful things!

Hi flashfango,

Lol! Thanks for the kind words. Hm, I don't think I've ever been described as cool...nerd maybe :o. It's always nice to hear someone's appreciation. It helps when all I tend to see are the flaws. :)

Pages