Search form

nose sequence

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
nose sequence

can anybody mail me the sequence of drawings of nose to give the look that someone is smelling something. its very urgent so please post asap. or send me the url address from where i can get it. i shall be very greatfull to him. my mail id is pareek.nitin@gmail.com or scoobanimater@yahoo.com
thanks

surprised

i surprised no one here who can solve this problem of mine.

Get a mirror and draw your own nose from that.

There are a million ways to sniff as there is to act anything.

As you know the context, Rylleman's advice is best.

hi ,
thankyou very much u all for ur replies i allready tried that mirror mehtod but i failed can u please send me some images of sequence for i simple nose from side figure. i will be very much greatfull u for that.
thanks once again

Who is doing the sniffing? Are they smelling poo or are they stopping to smell the roses? Do they know where the smell is coming from? Are they sniffing glue? Are they snorting? Is it a dog sniffing the ground? Etc, etc, etc....

Throw us a bone. Do you have a storyboard or thumbnail drawing... just one drawing?

http://forums.awn.com/showthread.php?t=2711 :D

The only sequences I can think of are from Pepe LePew cartoons. Particularly the winter one with the dog- actually that was pre-Pepe. I think.

But I digress

The only sequences I can think of are from Pepe LePew cartoons. Particularly the winter one with the dog- actually that was pre-Pepe. I think.

That was an Art Davis directed cartoon. I don't believe it was a pre-Pepe. I believe he used the Pepe design the same way Jones would use Sylvester as a scardey cat with Porky. It was however included on the compilation tape Pepe LePew's Skunk Tales. Of course being an amourous French Skunk was inconsequential to Davis' situation, being stinky was the gag.
P.S-Pepe's original name on early models was "Stinky".