Who: Tim Searle
Where: www.biganimation.com/magazine/chat.asp
When: Thursday 14th April 2005 (today)

8.00pm (GMT)

3.00pm (EST)

12.00pm (PST)

INFORMATION:
Tim Searle Biography

Tim is director of '2DTV' ITV1's highly acclaimed topical animation show, which recently started it's fifth series. Tim also directed the popular TV series 'I am not an animal' which first screened in May 2004 on BBC TWO.

Winner of the prestigious Golden Rose of Montreux 'Press Award' & Indie Award for 'Best Animation'. Nominations include those for 'Best entertainment' at the Royal Television Awards, 'Best New TV comedy' at the British Comedy Awards and 'Best TV Series' at the Annecy Animated Film Festival.

Tim has been working as 'Triffic Films' for 14years, since graduation from the respected animation BA course at WSCAD - (Farnham).

Triffic product animation for broadcast comedy, credits include: Title sequences for:

'Have I Got News For You' (BAFTA Nominated), 'Human Remains', 'Lenny Henry In Pieces', 'Gimme, Gimme', 'Coogan's Run', 'Two Fat Ladies', 'Dr Terrible's House of Horrible'. 'Brain Candy', 'I am Not An Animal'.

Tim directed and produced the short series 'The Outlaw' [1999] & 'Rolf's Animal Hairdressers' (2000) Channel Four and directed 'Dominion' (2000).

Muppet2004's picture
Don't forget to try out the live animation chat rooms -www.skwigly.co.uk

Don't forget to try out the live animation chat rooms -www.skwigly.co.uk