Search form

Introduction

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Introduction

Hi all, I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a professional animator living in Los Angeles. I actually used to work with our own Larry L. a few years ago when he was at the Mouse House.

I'm currently working on a Flash animated feature film with my brother. I can't say much about it but it's been fun and a lot of hard work.

I have two online blogs where I talk about projects and whatever. The first is my personal blog. I just posted a link there to some work I did for Jib Jab last December. Otherwise I haven't updated it that much but I hope to start posting more in the future.

The other blog is my company site which I share with my bro. We post there a little more often.

So happy animating, everyone and I hope to participate in some interesting and spirited discussions.

Welcome to AWN Beeblebrox. I thought maybe you worked on the first Evil Santa Claus thing at JibJab, but that's a new one. Love the song. Very appropriate. The first Evil Santa was one of the reasons I got into Flash animating. See you around the board.

Pat

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Hello

Hello Everyone,

I am new here.