Search form

Fire and Water

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fire and Water

Here is my submission. These are characters who really make steam.

-Jo

Joanna Davidovich's picture
[SIZE=2]Have a Cup O' Jo! - [/SIZE]www.cupojo.net
Attachment 

Wow, thanks for the nice comments on website! I'm actually going to post a new version of the Silesia walk cycle/air vent gag (I had to redo those projects so they would be reel-worthy) as well as a complete pencil test of the Juxtaposer project. And the Sketchpad are Portfolio pages are getting a complete overhaul. But thats not going to be for a few months, so...I'll talk about that later.

Ok bye!

wow

Really impressive. I also checked out your site and viewed a few of your sketches in the human section, great stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest as well as your animations when I get home to my broadband connection tonight. Keep up the great work.

KalEl118

I enjoy these as well. You have a consistently appealing style, and I'm also going to be checking out that site. Keep doing what you're doing =)

Oh and the world needs more puns like that! : :D

Whoever asked about your website on the FAQ is mindless. It looks good and it's cute, plus it's easy to navigate. Simplicity never killed anyone.

The character in your walk cycle is very cool; it comes off as a limited UPA style but is very fluid when you move her. Approaching that square hole only partially played on my comp but it was deliciously smooth.

The rotoscope job is BEAUTIFUL.

Aspartango I actually thought was pretty cool. Especially the quasi-Planet of the Apes bit at the end.

Wow though, with your senior thesis. Well animated to my tastes, and I smiled and laughed at a couple of the bits/gags.

I really enjoy what you do. May the fortune be with you :)