Search form

Data recovery after reformatting...help!?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Data recovery after reformatting...help!?

So I was installing a new video card and things got all shizzy on me and short story is that I had to reformat my hard drive. Is there a way, (and how can) I recover my documents from before the reformat? I have been searching the internet and there seems to be a lot of programs out there that say they can do this, but I don't really want to pay $500 to get this data and Idon't really know how to use these. Anyone had to do this before or reccommend anything? I have a lot of stuff backed up on disks, but there was some recent stuff that I really want to get back that I didn't back up yet. No programs or anything, just the my documents folder.

hett15's picture
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf

Greetings,

Active@ Undelete is the choice imho. It hs great restore algorithms, and this soft actually never failed to restore my data. Definately must have tool.
http://www.active-undelete.com/

So I was installing a new video card and things got all shizzy on me and short story is that I had to reformat my hard drive. Is there a way, (and how can) I recover my documents from before the reformat? I have been searching the internet and there seems to be a lot of programs out there that say they can do this, but I don't really want to pay $500 to get this data and Idon't really know how to use these. Anyone had to do this before or reccommend anything? I have a lot of stuff backed up on disks, but there was some recent stuff that I really want to get back that I didn't back up yet. No programs or anything, just the my documents folder.

Hi

As in the market there will be flood of responses if you ask for Data recovery program.The problem is to choose the best possible program with reasonable price.

Use kernel data recovery tool to recover your documents easily with reasonable price.

http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/Windows-Data-Recovery-Software.html

Warm Regards
RecoveryGuru

You can choose data recovery wizard ,costs $69, cheap enough and useful.
Have a try!

There is another option for data recovery: Stellar Phoenix FAT & NTFS - data recovery software is file and partition recovery software which recovers data after accidental format or virus or file directory deletion.
Download demo version from http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm
To try the utility.

hi everyone

thank you very much and god bless u all!

guyz if someone do kno someone or a place where i cud go to get my lost data recovered its very important to me plz be kind and help me out thx

recently bout 3 months ago i moved to L.A. from Nebraska ,lincoln and its great the only thing i'm struggling with is when i was in lincoln i had a keyboard called korg triton,anyway i luv making music it is my hobby! so,one not lucky day i screw everything up ,i saved my music files as sng(musik files) from my keyboard to a compact flash card and somehow i saved under weird format or name and couldn't open that file that had my music files,so i decide to reformate that and lost everything it was like 1 year of work but luckily the files weren't large files it was not even complete songs maybe a few and most of em was just 16 bars. so again basically i need a recovery of my sng music files that was saved to a compact flash card(san disk)to be more specific 2.0 GB and it was reformatted. plz anybody ,i'm so thankful if u cud help .

sry i did a correction on spelling so its easier to understand for u guyz:)

Hello everyone. I saw a very

Hello everyone. I saw a very interesting video about working with large amounts of data. I also think they specialize in data recovery. I'll leave a link to data365 here. It might be useful to someone.