Search form

My little baby Girl!

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
My little baby Girl!

I thought that I'd share the special news with everyone here! My wife and I had a little baby girl, Paige Ashleigh Schoening, last Friday. It's the best thing ever!She is so beautiful, the apple of my eye! Nothing we could say with words can describe our feelings for her. A precious little baby, and a new meaning for life. Thanks for letting me share, I've gotta go change some diapers now! :D Cheers

Danimation's picture
Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007 http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

Yaaaahoooooo!! Another AWN baby!! Congratulations on having one that will be unable to direct its pee at you! I've been the target several times in the last month, which only makes me proud of my boy :D

Your baby girl is beautiful.

Wake up once in a while and let us know how it goes. Nice to have company in the new baby department.

Cartoon Thunder
There's a little biker in all of us...

Is she animating yet? :D

Wooooowww CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Is she your first kid?? did they let you attend the labor?
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, GOD BLESS HER! Congrats from a fellow dad!

Peter Wilstermann ¦ The Yellow House Project
www.peterwilster.com

Wow, that IS a cute kid. Apple of your eye, apple in -her- cheeks =) Congrats!

That is indeed one pretty baby. My son looked like Edward. G. Robinson when he came out.
Congrats.

Congrats Danimation. She's beautiful! Happy Birthday Paige Ashleigh.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Pencil or Mouse

Hello.

Congrats on your new addition...some very important news!!!!! Great Holiday present...hope Mom and baby are doing well.

By the way...I could not tell from the picture whether she is holding a pencil or a mouse.

Best Wishes!

Congrats Danimation! Just think, in about a year she'll be practicing her "walk cycles"!

A new baby is always cause for celebration. Welcome to the wonderful, weird, wild, wacky world of parenthood. And enjoy it while it lasts, because it really does go faster than you can possibly imagine!

Wow!

A cutie-pie for sure!

And another wee-one for AWN!

Congrats to y'all!

Splatman :D

She is so cute. :)

Random Stuff Productions
www.RandomStuffProductions.com

That is a handsome little girl... Cheers, Dan!

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Thanks for all the kind words! I laughed so hard when I read the animation puns you guys came up with! She really is a darling, and she's the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks again for all the compliments, I'm a very very proud Dad! Cheers :D

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

Congrats!

She is beautiful! Congratulations Dan! :)

She's so pretty! Co :) ngratulations!!

She looks "on model" :p

Congrats Danimation!

awww

what a cutie pie!
Puff out your chest there dad, its worthy.
Pencil in one hand "baba" in the other eh Dan?