Search form

My first short

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
My first short

Well here's something I finished a few months ago. It's my first attempt at a short animation. It's going to be posted on The Ramones official website soon which is a real treat for me because I have been a HUGE Ramones fan for many years. I don't think I'm even supposed to give this link to anybody yet because it was supposed to be a surprise for the Ramones site and their webmaster is the one placing it on the site. But I can't wait for evrybody to see it. ANY feedback is appreciated. I can take the good with the bad. You won't hurt my feelings. Thanks
I forgot to mention it's an MPEG-4 , 7 minutes, and is about 28 megs. So it's not for the impatient.

http://www.ramonesworld.com/gogojohnnykill/

Very cool stuff there. I like the instant gratification humor like when they order the mad scientist kit and get it in seconds. :D

What did you animate the short in?

Nathanael Fuller
----
Online Portfolio: www.fulleranimation.com
Demo Reel: www.fulleranimation.com/video/Reel_Hi.mov

Thanks for the response. I used Flash but I used Final Cut for all of the audio recording and editing. I've got a stack of about 300-400 drawings that I used. That's really not that much but the animation is limited. Since I did all of the animation, music, and audio myself, it took me a really long time to complete. So of course it's not going to be Disney-style animation but I was hoping that the story would make up for what the animation lacked.
Thanks

way cool man, i love the buff guy at the beginning.

Thanks alot.