Search form

How can i find freelance animators?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
How can i find freelance animators?

Hey - This may sound like a beginner question, but I need to know how to find freelance 2d flash animators to work on a project that I've been trying to start for some time now. Can anyone out there help or point me in the right direction?

Any info is much appreciated,
Michael

well... ya just found me! Also a post on the awn job page will guarantee many replies to your job posting. www.craigslist is aslo quite popular.

AVH
www.motionmilitia.com

You found me too. I would love to work on your project. Can I have some more details please?

Amy

Hi

mail me your e-mail id to see the best of our 2d work. mail me at animation_gurus@yahoo.com.

cheers

Hey Amy

Its a kid's cartoon, but I'd rather not post the details directly on the post. Is there another way to mail you?

Sure! Email me at amy_gibbard@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Amy

You can contact me at motionmilitia@gmail.com. I look foward to hearing about your project!

and the biggest question of all:

Does the job pay?

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

try The Animation Co-op

http://www.animationcoop.org/

[I]Kevin Geiger
Director & Co-founder
The Animation Co-op
http://www.animationcoop.org/[/I]

What about......me?

Hey!
check out www.themartist.com to see our stuff, otherwise e-mail Martin at info@themartist.com

Cheers!!

Celeste :)

PS. Bluehickey I love your avatar...Its cool. Werent you the one who posted the awesome character designs for the dancing purple ape and the busty lady, with the little guys with tiki masks (forgive me the whole thing had a name, but it eludes me at the moment)? That was cool too. If that was you, can you post that again?

Sorry Cybercyst, it wasn't me with that pic. Unfortunately I've never seen that pic either, so I can't help you out with locating it. Thanks for the compliment on the avatar though!

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

project offer (freelance)

We are looking for 2D and 3D animators and web designers from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India to do our foreign projects (on freelance basis), hence hereby inviting you to send us your detailed CV with the following:

1. Recent photo (any size)
2. Brief about skillset and of projects handled
3. Contact details
4. Time to reach Nungambakkam

Please forward your email ID and resumes to grafiks.mail@gmail.com

Sumaidh Shah