Search form

Hellboy DVD goodies

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hellboy DVD goodies

Hey,

Sorry if this has been covered already (I've been away for a bit). I got my copy of the Hellboy DVD today to find that on disc one are several classic UPA shorts. There are three Gerald Mc Boing Boing shorts, along with the classic "The Telltale Heart".

I have no illusions that Columbia (Sony) did anything other than dig through the vaults looking for bonus material for the DVD. But I'm also glad that they did the digging - now I own these four great shorts on DVD. And another tape gets yanked from my shelves... :D

Phuck! That's GRRRREAT news!!

Just wondering what kind of relation did they see between Hellboy and these shorts =)

I can't wait to see this movie, it should come out on brazilian theatres anytime...

The connection is Guillermo del Toro. He's a big animation fan and insisted that these toons be included on the dvd.

Well, in this case, I'll have to quote the Queens of the Stone Age:

Gimme, Toro, gimme some more!!!

Just wondering what kind of relation did they see between Hellboy and these shorts =)

My son tells me that Gerald McBoing Boing is playing on Hellboy's TV in one scene in the movie. I must have missed that...