Search form

ARTIST FOR ENVIRONMENTAL VIDEO - LA area

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ARTIST FOR ENVIRONMENTAL VIDEO - LA area

We're doing a short environmental video in support of the Ballona Wetlands on the West side of Los Angeles. It's a critical area and there are some monstrous health and safety issues involving a high-density housing development they're planning on building over a massive methane gas reservoir which is under the wetlands.

We need a short sequence illustrating how the Gas Company pumps natural gas at extremely high pressure into the oil field that underlies the area. There are no tanks or barriers down there and the gas simply flows out into the geological formations. (Yes, it does sound insane but it's true.) A lot of this gas escapes and could cause some serious damage if something were to set it off.

It's all being done pro bono -- but the people involved are all professional. I'm an EMMY nominated director and we have a good camera and editing crew, etc.

If you're interested please respond here and I'll send you some more detail.

Thanks.

ya i am interested where its for a cause

hi there,
how is life?hope u r doing well.i saw your add and the project which is having a cause.there are very few people who do such projects.and i am really interested to do the animation. i am ashis from india.i am an animator and quite experienced in this field and i have my team with me also to take any challange.if we can possibly talk on phone or chat on online net then it will be great.and doing work in india and sending it by net is not a problem.
my e mail id is ashispahi@yahoo.co.in and my contact no is +91 9866152641. if u have a yahoo messanger id then u can add me and we can chat in detail about the project.my yahoo messanger id is ----- ashispahi.ans if u have AOL ACCOUNT ,then my AOL name is------ anterior04.
bye and take care and have a nice time.
your pal
ashis