Search form

BlueHickey & abvox VICTORIOUS!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
BlueHickey & abvox VICTORIOUS!

Gang--

The Star Wars Spoof "Carbonite Confusion" was awarded the prize for "Best Crossover Spoof" at last nights Atom Films Star Wars Fan Film Awards in San Diego.

Thanks to everyone for your support for our effort, and I'd like to extend my personal thanks to BlueHickey for taking this project on and giving it his all.

Hooray!

ab

abvox's picture
abvox: Voice and Sound Design Services abVoices.com

abvox: Voice and Sound Design Services
abVoices.com

Awoooooo! Go guys! Great job!

Way to go guys! Hat tip to you both:)

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

I can only imagine...

the big ol' grins on your faces!

Congrats!

Splatman :D

Congrats!

Abvox, I am just curious... What was your contribution to the film?

Cheers

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

My role? I provided the original concept and voices.

I also went over the "in progress" animations with BH and provided feeback and suggestions. I can't count the number of emails that went back and forth during the production of this thing. But I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. It was a pure joy from start to finish.

:)

abvox: Voice and Sound Design Services
abVoices.com

Congrats guys!

Hey guys, I had a terrific time at the awards show at Comic Con! I was awarded the trophy from Jeremy Bullock who played Boba Fett in the original trilogy and Daniel Radcliff the actor who played Boba Fett in Episode II. I'll update my site next week with photos from the event!

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

Sweeeeet! Congratulations on a job well done! :D

"i love the graph editor"
[ChrisMagovern.com]
and visit me on myspace...

I was awarded the trophy from Jeremy Bullock who played Boba Fett in the original trilogy and Daniel Radcliff the actor who played Boba Fett in Episode II.

Jeez!!! It was two different guys?!?!?! They looked so similar!!!! I couldn't even tell the difference! ;)

Oh well, congrats guys!

Cheers

...that was sarcasm...right Wade? as far as I can recall, though I have tragically bad memory, you never see Boba Fetts face in the original trilogy...right? Am I being gullible again?

Oh my gosh. Hehehehe. Mouhahahahaha! Ender, was that a REAL question?!?!?! Mouhahahahahahahaha. That is great.

Yes, my friend. It was sarcasm. The two Boba Fetts did in fact look alike, regardless of 2 different actors potraying them, but that is because they were completely covered up by the plastic costume.

Mouhahahaha... Thanks Ender. I needed a good chuckle today. (I don't want to seem like I am making fun of you or anything, as I am not. Probably just laughing WITH you at this point...)

Cheers