Search form

Anyone know the name of this animation short??

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anyone know the name of this animation short??

Hello Everyone!

o.k. ..I saw this animation short on what I belive was a Siggraph video, but I don't know the name of it, and I haven't been able to find anything on it around the web.

Basically, what I remember of it....the characters were some small "rock-like" creatures, a huge "whale-like" creature which looked similar to a bubble, and there were a bunch of wolf-like creatures...they were all black and had snouts that were very pointed..like a needle... I don't remember too much of the story-line, but I believe the black wolves were attacking the whale-like creature..and the small rodent/rock creatures ended up trying to save the whale by throwing rocks at the wolves.....that's basically all i remember.
...it was a great piece...filled with alot of emotion..I just happened to forget the name of it.. for some reason, i believe it is on the same tape as "Les Crabs" ..which is a great short itself! If you know the name of this short and perhaps what video tape (or a website where i could download it) I would greatly appreciate it.....!

try this

I remember seeing this one, strange concept but cool!
http://www.siggraph.org/artdesign/gallery/S02/onreel/Boulbes/1reelpreview.html
swankaman

just wanted to thank you for replying swankaman!