Search form

David E. Pietila Freelance Illustrator and Animator

1 post / 0 new
David E. Pietila Freelance Illustrator and Animator

Greetings,
I am currently seeking animation projects to work on.
Animation, Storyboards, Film and Animation Design, Video game character and location design, Animation Layout, Animation Pitch Bibles and Pilot Scripts, Graphic Design, Illustrations, Cartoons, Caricatures, Comic Book Illustration, Print Ads, Album/CD Covers, Magazine and Corporate Illustrations.
Designed to your specifications. All deliverable via snailmail or online, and formatted to your specifications.
In the field of animated film I have worked primarily as a television and feature animation layout artist, designer, and storyboard artist. Some of the shows I have worked on as a Layout Artist include “Magic School Bus”, “Ace Ventura”, “Ned’s Newt”, “Bob and Margaret” for Nelvana, and Spumco/Fox TV’s “The Ripping Friends”.
I have a writer on staff if you need a script for your idea/series. I also have designed and developed many characters and ideas for animated television. (MTV, NELVANA). I have special package rates for pitch bibles and pilot scripts for animation development.
If you check out my webpage, you will see samples of my Illustration and Animation work. I have a hardcopy sample portfolio available for those interested.
My rates are reasonable so please ask for my rate sheet.

My Portfolio Website