Search form

scene folders

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
scene folders

anybody know where to buy scene folders that fit 12 field animation paper?
I haven't had any luck finding them.
Thanks!!!

We have always just had them printed on bristol board. I believe I probably have some kicking around here, so if you want, I can scan it and send you the jpeg file, so you can see what info needs to be on it? Then you can put something together in Photoshop or Corel Draw, or whatever other graphic design suitable program you might have, and have it printed.

Cheers

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Ohhhh

No wonder I can't find them anywhere. That would be great if you could send me a jpg. I'll have to track down a local printer who prints on oversized folders.

Once again you're helping me out my friend. Thanks for your gererosity.

I hope to repay the favors some day!

God Bless,
TH

Places like Staples and Office Max/depot have manila envelopes that can nicely hold 100+ 12fld paper. Now, this is more a storage tip than a scene folder idea. In school I use a cheap file organiser (Legal Size) they come with five or six hanging file folders. I store the scene in Legal Size File Folders. The tops stick out, but it is cheap for this student. Less than $20 gets me the hanging rig and 100 folders--giggety-giggety-giggety-gah!

Hope that is a little useful.

ciao,
MicahToons

"Giggety-giggety-giggety-giggety-giggety-Gah!"
~Glen Quaggmire. (Family Guy)

That is great, but when making scene folders, there is a great deal of info you need to put on the front so that it can be followed through the pipeline, so that everyone knows who did what within the scene, and so that the camera people (or computer peole) knwo exactly what is in the folder (or what is supposed to be). I will be happy to send that to you Todd (the Jpeg file, that is) with all the info boxes on it. You might want to send me your e-mail address again, just in case I do not have it still...

Cheers

Wade

Never mind, Todd... I still have your address.

Cheers

That's right, Wade, I forgot to state that at school, and at home, we have letter sized forms taped/pasted to the cover. This has all the scene info on it. We just run the blank form through the xerox machine and away we go.

If a person at home were to start this himself, then the local LazerQuick or copy store would be better. TThen it's just as easy to get them to blast out a bunch of the field sized folders as well.

I supose then its a price comparison deal.
thampson, it looks like you are getting a form from wade, if you want I can send you a JPG of my school's scene form.

ciao,
MicahToons

"Giggety-giggety-giggety-giggety-giggety-Gah!"
~Glen Quaggmire. (Family Guy)

sure thing

....I'd love to look at a couple different forms.

I thank you both!

can you email it to me?
contact@tnt-studio.com

Thanks!!!!!!!!