Search form

Animation shorts for Japan 3G mobile Phone Project

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animation shorts for Japan 3G mobile Phone Project

My colleagues and I are working on new and completely different venture: supplying animation and graphics for the evolving ring tone and video tone market in Japan.

We are looking for 10 to 15-second films with all rights free and clear. They can be character or story driven animation, beautiful and interesting live action clips or cutting edge visual stylings and graphics. Personal projects, one-offs, client pitches or even commercial projects where you own the rights are all fine. Ideally we want content that can be branded and serialized such as the Dancing Baby that was so popular a few years back. The upside is obvious--creating a new medium for the work to be seen and thereby adding yet another revenue stream. Compensation is on a royalty basis only. Subscribers must download from a special internet site. Videotones are specially encoded and can not be shared from phone to phone.

The initial launch will feature the "UK Top Creators" package which is comprised of the clips created by UK-based creative groups and individual artists such as tomato, FUEL, Lost In Space, D-Fuse, Addictive TV, and others. It will be available online in early July.

I have a pdf of a proposal that I would be happy to send along. Email me with any questions.

michael

michael@moderntimes

hello michael,
we are a team of top quality animators,creating animations in almost all the mediums......(cell animation,3d anims,digital flash animations,claymations etc.)
we've already done animations for mms and vedio mails for mobile phones...so have a good experience in your required field too.......you can contact us at animationzone1@yahoo.com

looking forward to work with you......

cheers :) :) :)

mobile phone content

hi michael,
I am writting to express an interest in the mobile phone animation project. I am a graphic designer from leeds england and have currently been producing mobile phone animations for the new buongiorno web site. I have many live action characters and stories that would suit the 3G format, and would be keen to produce content for this project.
If you could send me any information it would be greatly appreciated.
please contact me at [COLOR=Blue]thegreatrobbo@hotmail.com[/
many thanks, Robbo.

details!!

hi michael,
as per ur requirement i think i can fit u as i m an independent animator frm India.
is it possible for u to send me the actual req.?
looking forward.

regards