Search form

i thought this was an animation cafe not a joke cafe

5 posts / 0 new
Last post

earlier i had been confronted fro my postings, this guy is posting things that have nothing at all to do with animation wut is this forum coming to

Hmm

Ok Gabe, I am trying to contribute the most I can to this forum, and to have a little fun, You have already caused enough junk with your movie posts in the cafe, don't come trying to get people mad at me now. :mad:

Most of the animations are funny.. animations is all about having.. well that's how i understand it.. what's wrong with joking around a little??? mayber we'll get some cool ideas from those jokes.. you never know when a good story will click..

no need to be uptight guys.. it's just one topic.. you can't always be serious.. lets all get along :p

Please join my new websites :D
www.EvanIslam.com

And it's not Show and Tell either, which is where your "look at my movie" threads belong.

People post in the wrong forums or post non-animation topics all the time, and the moderators aren't in the habit of moving threads to their appropriate forums or deleting and locking down threads. Don't let it make you crazy. It's really not a big deal.

Gabe the Cafe is a place where we can hang out and talk about life in general or animation specific. Probably not a good idea to bring up religion or politics...things get heated.

But posting the same thing multiple times all over the forums is just out of line. I know you realize that now. But going off topic is acceptable.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.