Search form

answers to your questions from the FOURTEEN.........YES FOURTEEN YEAR OLD simpsons cr

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
answers to your questions from the FOURTEEN.........YES FOURTEEN YEAR OLD simpsons cr

thank u all for advice i will try and answer some of the questions u have all asked........................ i just started experimenting with animation approximatley 6 months ago............. the video i have made took me about 10 days to create............ not to mention i got in trouble everyday in my grade 9 tech class for doing this................... secondly.... i created this video with a great simple to use animation program called SwishMax. ......................... any other questions........... just post them or email me............. gabrielmarchionda@hotmail.com

It's funny...not trying to encourage anyone into getting in trouble in school or anything like that, but you reminded me about a funny moment in my life.

I used to get in trouble all the time for drawing in class. I'd draw charicatures of my classmates, teachers I didn't like, made a little side-cash drawing tattoos on people with a ball point pen. I actually got in alot of trouble for it.
I also got alot of heat for playing video games too much. I remember being yelled at because I was on the Nintendo all day.

Then one day, I remembered all of this while sitting at my station at A2M Game Design studios, character designing and set designing for one of Montreal's top game design studios. Then I laughed, and got back to work.

Adam

PS...it's nice to see that you're already thinking of a second film. I'm happy to know that you weren't discouraged with all of the debating going on. You've actually become something of a celebrity in all of this. Seeing is how every second thread has your name on it....more power to you!

,n,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

/.,nnnn.n.,n,n,,.n,n,nn,n,,,,,,n;ljjkjhfjhgukhjk

how profound