Search form

My Final Message

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
My Final Message

as you can see. my video has sparked major controversy across the animation forum i thank u all for your messages.......... however i am a 14 year old highschool student who lives in canada.......... please leave your
thoughts and i will try and reply to you............................. goodbye for one last time ............... ps watch MY MOVIE www.geocities.com/gabemarchionda/thesimpsons.swf

ps: dont click on the link type the URL in ur browser

Hey Gabe don't give up on us yet. But when you want a critique or want to share, post it over in "show and tell". Different forums are for different things.

And it helps if you mention how long you've been animating. Critiques can be based on level of experience as well as mastery of technique.

You can learn a lot here if you give us a chance.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

And stop flooding the forums with all your posts advertizing your animated short. Post it once in the "show and tell" forum where it belongs. I understand posting it in this forum, as many people do, because more people visit this forum.

Keep animating though. Listen to the critique's that others have given you and try to incorporate those ideas into your next animated short. You still have a lot to learn, but in animating and posting your short, you have done a lot more than some other people on this site.

Aloha,
The Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."