The first atari Simpsons video!!!!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
The first atari Simpsons video!!!!

this is a atari simpsons video please post your thoughts

www.geocities.com/gabemarchionda/thesimpsons.swf

ps: DONT CLICK ON THE LINK .......... TYPE THE WEB ADDRESS INTO YOUR BROWSER

QUESTIONS? email me gabrielmarchionda@hotmail.com

How many times are you going to spam us with this thing?
You have 9 posts, all of them trying to shove your movie down our throat. When people actually reply, you don't bother commenting but instead post the same thing in a new thread.

Give it a rest.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy [i]-Tom Waits
[/i]

....and it still sucks if you are a grown-up who animated this.

Wow. I cannot believe that I took the time to even look at that.

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

Absolutely unnecessary reply

Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings wearing horned helmets. Whenever the word "spam" is repeated, they begin singing and/or chanting. A man and his wife enter. The man is played by Eric Idle, the wife is played by Graham Chapman (in drag), and the waitress is played by Terry Jones, also in drag.

Man: You sit here, dear.

Wife: All right.

Man: Morning!

Waitress: Morning!

Man: Well, what've you got?

Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...

Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...

Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!

Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

Wife: I don't want ANY spam!

Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?

Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!

Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)

Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?

Waitress: Urgghh!

Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!

Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!

Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.

Wife: I don't like spam!

Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!

Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.

Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?

Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)

Vikings: (Singing elaborately...) Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Wow... It must have taken you a long time to write that Poeria. You had better hope the boss doesn't catch you writing all that on company time. ;)

"Don't want to end up a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard" - Paul Simon

that was baaaaaaaaaaaad...

Gabe is only fourteen, he's fairly new to AWN. This is probably his first animation...I think we could all cut him some slack.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

That Monty Python Spam sketch is my absolute favorite in the whole wide world. That and the dead parrot sketch. Oh and Spanish inquisition. Oh and Argument sketch.....awww heck, I love all their stuff..!

Imo

I agree with phacker. We all started out somewhere. Perhaps posting the animation in new threads isn't the greatest thing to do in order to get a crit. However in my personal experience, it can very be hard to get anyone on this forum to actually crit something anyway (Even in the Show and Tell). On the other hand you could argue that you shouldn't expect a crit, but it is nice to get some constructive feedback, be it good or bad. I don't think that Gabe is spamming, he's just looking for someone to say something about his animation. I'm sure he worked very diligently on it, and he deserves some kudos, especially for the fact that he is intertested in animation at such a young age. It really sucks to get this kind of negative feedback, considering this is probably his first animation, and almost everybody trashed it. My advice for Gabe would be to read up on some animation books, study some films, and practice drawing lots. He definitely has the drive to go far, just by looking at what he did.

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/

As you can seen sometimes it's even hard to get a crit on your opinions.:rolleyes:

Can I ask everyone a question here? Does anyone on this forum scroll back and read what goes on in here?

-14 year old Gabe, making his first attempts at animating something asked a question. You idiots go off on tangents, and end up getting into your own conversations about your own phylosophical views on life and language.

I just hope that we don't lose an up and coming talented animator in all of this. God knows, I don't think you guys on this forum are mature enough to deserve someone like Gabe. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just shut up and answer Gabe's question, if you don't have anything helpful to say, then just shut up...seriously. And please don't go on about the fact that I said "shut up" either...can you handle that? Good.

Adam

For all of you who don't realise this, the reason why Gabe started this new thread entitled "First Simpsons Atari Video", is because his last attempts ended up JUST LIKE THIS! They ended up getting into their own debate...all you idiots do is debate.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Cheers:)

Can I ask everyone a question here? Does anyone on this forum scroll back and read what goes on in here?

-14 year old Gabe, making his first attempts at animating something asked a question. You idiots go off on tangents, and end up getting into your own conversations about your own phylosophical views on life and language.

I just hope that we don't lose an up and coming talented animator in all of this. God knows, I don't think you guys on this forum are mature enough to deserve someone like Gabe. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Just shut up and answer Gabe's question, if you don't have anything helpful to say, then just shut up...seriously. And please don't go on about the fact that I said "shut up" either...can you handle that? Good.

Adam

For all of you who don't realise this, the reason why Gabe started this new thread entitled "First Simpsons Atari Video", is because his last attempts ended up JUST LIKE THIS! They ended up getting into their own debate...all you idiots do is debate.

That's what happens when you post in a place called 'The Animation Cafe'.

While we're at it, you don't have a single post in 'Show and Tell' either. Maybe you'd care to tell us why they aren't worthy of your attention, Oh Righteous One. You'll find there are a lot of up and coming talented animators waiting for your rave reviews there.
Better hurry. You wouldn't wanna lose em.

[/i]

I'll also offer a suggestion to people who don't get enough comments in Show and Tell : if you want certain people to take a look at your stuff, send them a pm. That way they can offer you their opinion without having the 'critique police' jumping all over them. I have done this a couple of times in the past and I'm sure others have as well.
And you won't be annoying the whole forum in the process.

cheers,
~D

[/i]

Hey Dave,

If that last post was directed at me, then thank your for the suggestion. I haven't checked out the "Show and Tell" section, and I'm sure there's alot of stuff worth seeing.

Sincerely,

O richeous one.