Search form

Invader ZIM DVD-Volume 1

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Invader ZIM DVD-Volume 1

It's about time...Invader ZIM Volume 1: "Doom Doom Doom". All the major stores in my area are already sold out, and it's only been one day...are you listening, Nickelodeon???

...Volume 2 sopposed to be coming out in August...as GIR would say, WEEEE-HOOOOOO!:D

woooohoooo!!!

Do you think they'll sell it in all video stores, or just specialty stores like hot topic?

-moot

whooa cool

That means that i dont' have to keep looking for it on websites to see the episodes.

Good times. :)

Do you think they'll sell it in all video stores, or just specialty stores like hot topic?

Seeing as how it's a Nickelodeon DVD, it should be in major stores (example: 'Spongebob Season 1'). Suncoast movie store was sold out of ZIM when I called them yesterday, and according to Best Buy's website, they have it too...but when I called them I got some idiot who couldn't spell it, and so it didn't come up on his search engine.

Moot, your location says Portland, OR...try your neighborhood comic book store for the DVD, if everyone else is sold out. That's where I got my ZIM DVD. I went into Yahoo! Search and got this comic book store, so I don't know if they are any good:

Excalibur Comics & DVDs
2444 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR
phone: (503) 231-7351

...I would call them first and see if they have it; and if they do, have them put it on hold for you.:) Hope that helps.

They will also be releasing a Box Set, in the shape of Zim’s house in the near future. I really enjoyed watching the first episode with Directors commentary on. Its just Jhonen and some others rambling while the episode plays, but its still awesome.

Don't Know and have not opinion - Jet
I'm only watching a dream I've never awoken from -Spike

Oh, I dont' have to keep

Oh, I dont' have to keep looking for it on websites.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http:www.ourcase.co.uk