Search form

Plastic Animation Paper

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Plastic Animation Paper

has anyone tried this?

its got the best drawing tools ive ever used(including photoshop)

shame it doesnt colour

victorthroe's picture
www.EvilAsSin.com for more movies and downloads the fastest polygon in the west! YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

www.EvilAsSin.com
for more movies and downloads

the fastest polygon in the west!

YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

I am salivating for a mac version, and am seriously considering installing linux for that program. I think there is nothing quite like it on the market at the moment.

Yeah, I gave a try with the demo version, and since, i still have it.:)
And i can't imagine how great....amazing...gorgeous it must be with those new "screen tablet" :p .... ....if tey were'nt that expensive.

hey guys where can i go to try the demo version of this program you guys are talking about. Is it something like plasticanimationpaper.com or something like that?:o

I tried this software once and I didn't like it. After seeing you guys talking about it I gave it another try... and I think I finally understood it!!! I'm already making some tests with it, I'll post them if I get anything decent =)

once you get used to the 'old school Amiga' looking interface

its nice

and free

www.EvilAsSin.com
for more movies and downloads

the fastest polygon in the west!

YEEEEEHHHHAAAAA!

Indeed, now that I understood what it's meant to do... :)

I loved the fact that a software was made specially for drawing in oldschool 2d style. Blue pencils and all. After you get used to the crazy buttons, the multitude of options (and even the lack of them!) is really nice.

For example, I loved to use a software that only have 2 colors to choose from :))) With things like that you see that the program was meant for a very specific kind of people, it's not a generic software where you have to figure out how to do what you want... it's meant to do ONE thing, and it does it VERY WELL!!!