Search form

making of garfield thingy...

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
making of garfield thingy...

LINK

you can see my elvis shot is the many stages.. (o:

Matt S's picture
[b][size=3]Matt Shumway Character Animator Rhythm and Hues Studios www.mattshumway.com www.enigmathemovie.com [/b][/size]

[b][size=3]Matt Shumway
Character Animator
Rhythm and Hues Studios
www.mattshumway.com

www.enigmathemovie.com
[/b][/size]

doesn't work on my linux machine, matt, but i'm sure it looks cool. :)

the link you placed works, but when I click on the movie it's not working for me either and I'm on a pc.

Is it a making of, or is it the trailer that they are showing in the theatres now?

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

yeah, it won't work on linux (thats what i have at work as well) it works fine on my laptop though..mmmm...i don't know why it won't work. You just click the little blue play button by the "making of garfield" line. its just a short little thing with jim davis and peter hewitt, and our visual effects sup...

[b][size=3]Matt Shumway
Character Animator
Rhythm and Hues Studios
www.mattshumway.com

www.enigmathemovie.com
[/b][/size]

works for me... i'm running windows xp. thanks for the link, garfield in a movie looks awesome! Will take the whole family :D

I'm on XP as well but doesn't play. Says something about a plugin but doesn't prompt an install :confused:

Anybody know what codec this is?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy [i]-Tom Waits
[/i]

try this

It will work on the RealOne player...try that one...

Looks great, Matt.

Erin ;)
------------------------
The only thing that is truly yours - that no one can take from you - is your attitude. So if you can take care of that, everything else in life becomes easier. ~unknown