Search form

I want my very own thread too!

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
I want my very own thread too!

:D I have a threeeaad! Here's a little thing I did while we were on hiatus.. took me about 20 minutes...

hett15's picture
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that has been given to us." ---Gandalf

Ha ha funny. :)

I want to see how it ends.

Episode II: Battle of the Ears

coming soon to a forum near you...

Okay How did you POot the Image?

Hello.

Please tell me how you were able to post an Image!!!!

Thanks.

when you are posting click the little mountain button to the left of the # symbol and below the clipboard. It opens the image link that you are used to from the old boards.

Anyone like the little comic by the way? Horrible drawings I know, but I was doodling as quickly as possible in photo shop and I can't draw very well with a mouse. BUT hopefully it will prove that the medium doesn't matter that much as long as the story is good.

Hey Hett15 I like it. Waiting to see when you post the rest.
Re: the drawin wit the mouse...I recommend that you get a wacom. It takes a little time to get used to but after a coulple of doodle you'll start to feel right at home. I've tried drawin wit the mouse and can't stand it. I know some people that draw wit the mouse because they cant' stand the idea of plastic running on plastic. It's like that scrathin nails on the chalkboard sindrome for them. If your not like that I really recommend one.

I'll be getting a Wacom just as soon as my wife gives me enough allowance and I save up for my new toy! I have an Aiptek tablet...P.O.S. garbage is what that is. I wonder if I can pawn it off on ebay and put the money towards a Wacom?

The rest of the drawings will come tomorrow or by friday. I have one more final on Thursday and then I graduate Saturday. Work in the real world begins next monday, but i am so thankful that I just landed my job as an editing assistant. I wish I would have named the thread differently. Maybe I'll start a new one with the new drawings added. I have other characters in mind if anyone else wants to take a stab at it.

:eek: Spoilers Ahead****Highlight to read or wait for the drawings to come!

Walt Disney = Yoda
Roy Disney Sr.= Qui Gon Ginn
Donald Duck = Han Solo
Goofy = Chewbacca
Minnie Mouse = Padme
Leia = Daisy Duck
Buzz Light Year = clone troopers

and more to come

lol...i like it! I'll keep an eye out for the rest :D

LOL. Nice!! I love it. :D Looking forward to seeing the finale.

2-D animation will never die. The invention of photography did not kill painting. Why would animation be any different?
Dancing Cavy Productions
http://dancingcavy.deviantart.com