Warner Bros. and Graham King's Initial Ent. Group have snatched the rights to Kit Whitfields werewolf novel BENIGHTED, according to VARIETY. King is set to produce with NARNIA helmer Andrew Adamson, whose eyeing the project as a directing job.
Originally published in the U.K. as BAREBACK, BENIGHTED is an alternate reality story where 90% of the population is werewolf and the other 10% must keep the peace during the full moon. Random House, which published in the U.K., is set to publish the book in the U.S. as well.