Learn to use FLASH beyond the confines of FLASH!
Starts: Feb 02, 2004 - Ends: Mar 26, 2004
Submission Deadline: Jan 30, 2004
Max the Mutt Animation School will be offering a eight-week FLASH intensive to experienced animators and animation professionals. This course offers exceptional instruction and is being offered at a very affordable rate.
The course will cover:
1. Breaking the confines of traditional Flash internet animation: techniques and methodology.
2. Vectoring and colouring techniques for high-res images
3. Preping artwork for use in Flash
4. When to use Flash automation in place of traditional tweening
5. Using Flash as a multiplane animation stand.
6. Converting Flash to a video output format.
Classical animation training or equivalent work experience.
Instructor: Haig Bedrossian is a classical animator with over 15 years of professional experience. He is fully versed in 3D computer animation and has extensive software knowledge. Haig worked as a character animator for Disney and has created numerous animated shorts including The Fragile for the Nine Inch Nails.
For more details visit our website: