Starts: Aug 30, 2004 - Ends: Sep 01, 2004
Submission Deadline: Aug 30, 2004
Entertainment Media Expo highlights the latest manufacturing, packaging, authoring, audio and video solutions for DVD, CD, Games, Asset Management and Surround. The event is comprised of six separate parts, which include:
* DVD Entertainment Conference & Showcase -- This year it will launch the next generation, high-definition disc format as well as present the largest technology showcases in its history, bringing together studios, labels, producers and facilities, involved in the creation, production and distribution of DVD-Video, -Audio and -ROM titles. DVD Entertainment also features the annual DVD Awards hosted by Leonard Maltin.
* The Media-Tech Showcase is a technical conference for engineers and manufacturing professionals who create billions of DVDs worldwide. This year's conference program addresses for the first time in the U.S. the technical issues of the new, high definition disc formats, as well as other pressing technology issues in CD and DVD replication, quality control, security, labeling and packaging.
* Surround 2004 International Conference & Showcase -- For five years this event has pioneered the next generation of recorded music and sound -- 5.1. It's where the world's leading engineers, artists and producers have learned how to stay on the leading edge of the surround sound revolution. The annual Surround Music Awards has featured celebrity presentations and performances by David Crosby, Graham Nash, Dweezil Zappa, Steve Vai, Billy Bob Thornton and BT.
* The Entertainment Packaging Summit -- Created in 2000 to focus on packaging issues for CDs, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, CD-ROM, Videogames, VHS and vinyl, this event also feature the Alex Awards, recognizing the best in Entertainment Packaging.
* Entertainment Asset Management is a senior-level knowledge-sharing event targeted at professional engineers, vps of operations and production, and anyone involved in managing digital assets and maximizing revenues from a media archive or profit-center.
* International Disc Duplication Association -- The IDDA conference will interest those who want to learn about disc duplicating, as well as advances and techniques for professional disc duplicators. IDDA will sponsor a "Disc Duplication" pavilion at EMX, where suppliers of disc duplicating equipment and materials will be showing their latest technology.
For more information, visit www.entertainmentmediaexpo.com/.