Starts: May 29, 2003 - Ends: Jun 23, 2003
Submission Deadline: Jun 23, 2003
AWN and VFXWorld are giving away 10 "total access" reserved festival tickets to this year's VES Festival, the best visual effects storytelling platform in the world! The event runs June 27-29, 2003 at The Los Angeles Film School, 6363 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90028. These reserved tickets, which normally cost $300.00, give you complete access to the entire three days of presentations and screenings. Special thanks go to Tom Atkins and the Visual Effects Society for making this sweepstakes possible.
This year, there are 10 fabulous presentations that will focus on the process of visual effects and how they bring the vision of the director to life. Highlights include:
- ILM presentations on both THE HULK and TERMINATOR 3
- Pixar presenting FINDING NEMO
- Sessions on X-MEN 2, THE CORE and MATRIX RELOADED
- A Retrospective on the making of TRON
- There's even special screenings of both THE HULK and the entire ANIMATRIX series!
Fill out the simple entry form today for your chance to win. The contest ends June 23, 2003. Complete contest information can be found at the contest webpage listed below.