Starts: Feb 25, 2002 - Ends: Feb 27, 2002
Submission Deadline: Feb 25, 2002
KidScreen Summit -
The international conference on kids entertainment! THE ONLY event where top kids execs will debate the issues of producing and marketing kids entertainment globally.
A fantastic opportunity to get crucial face time with key decision-makers in the kids entertainment industry.
* Joel Andryc, EVP, Kids' Programming & Development, ABC Family Worldwide
* Finn Arnesen, VP, Programming, Development & Acquisitions, Cartoon Network Europe
* Adam Bonnett, VP, Original Programming & Series, Disney Channel
* Sam Ewing, VP, International Co-Production & Acquisitions, Buena Vista Services International
* John Hardman, VP, Programming and Development, Kids' WB!, WB Television Network
* Buzz Potamkin, Acting CEO, Visionary Media & President, Project X, Inc.
* Larry Schwarz, CEO, Rumpus Corporation
See www.kidscreen.com/summit for FULL DETAILS on Sessions & Speakers or call 416-408-2300 x499.