Starts: Jun 06, 2007 - Ends: Jun 08, 2007
Submission Deadline: Jun 06, 2007
The Third Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Entertainment (AIIDE'07), taking place June 6-8, 2007 at Stanford University. AIIDE'07 is intended to be the definitive point of interaction between entertainment software developers interested in AI and academic and industrial AI researchers.
Sponsored by the American Association for Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), the conference is targeted at both the research and commercial communities, promoting AI research and practice in the context of interactive digital entertainment systems with an emphasis on commercial computer and videogames. AIIDE'07 will include invited speaker sessions, paper presentation sessions, demonstration sessions and exhibits.
In addition to these peer reviewed sessions, the following industry professionals and academics will be presenting as invited speakers:
* Bruce Blumberg, Blue Fang's synthetic animal team leader
* Wolff Dobson, AiLive Inc., designer/producer/engineer/artist
* Quinn Dunki, AI programmer at Pandemic Studios
* Richard Evans, senior AI engineer on THE SIMS 3 at Electronic Arts
* John Funge, co-founder/lead scientist at AiLive Inc.
* Chris Hecker, Maxis/Electronic Arts
* Soren Johnson, lead designer/AI programmer, Firaxis Games
* Peter Molyneux, Lionhead Studios
* Ken Perlin, professor in the Department of Computer Science and the Director of the Media Research Laboratory, at the New York University
* Neil Young, vp/gm of EA Los Angeles
For more information, visit www.aiide.org/.