Anima-Sao - International Animation Festival of Sao Goncalo / Brazil
* Competitive Exhibition of recent films and videos selected by special committee formed by representatives of the cultural sector in Brazil;
* Awards show with unique competitive award "Yellow Lollipop";
* Shows graphic arts production of animated drawings, national purpose of bringing the public the process of creation and development of an animation;
* Shows animations selected by specially commissioned for display in open area and popular themes;
* Talks with professionals in the field of Animation Cinema and the like - animators, producers, voice actors, writers, etc..
* "Coliseum" - Session meeting of animators - professionals, amateurs, students and the like - in a relaxed meeting.
* Shows parallel places in the municipality of Sao Goncalo little access to culture and / or low HDI.
Sessions: "Scholar" "Ecology", "bubget", "Papagoiaba", "children" and "adult"
Coliseum (with special guest)
Discussion Tables (with three guests and a mediator)
Workshops techniques (2D animation, pixilation and storyboard)
* Session Bags (Display of 50 'in public places in the city)
* Exhibition of original art of films and other