* Friday, July 28 Saturday, August 26, 2000. Santa Monica & Pasadena, California, U.S.A. Friday, August 25 Thursday, August 31, 2000. San Diego, California, U.S.A. Friday, September 1 Saturday, December 16, 2000. West Hollywood, California, U.S.A. Friday, September 1 Saturday, November 18, 2000. La Jolla, California, U.S.A. Friday, September 1 Saturday, November 18, 2000. Riverside, California, U.S.A.
* Tuesday, September 5 Tuesday, September 26, 2000. San Francisco, California, U.S.A. Friday, September 8 Saturday, September 9, 2000. Berkeley, California, U.S.A.
* Friday, July 28 Saturday, July 29, 2000. Los Angeles, California. Saturday, September 23 Tuesday, September 26, 2000. Berkeley, California. Friday, October 13 Sunday, October 15, 2000. Cambridge, Massachusets. Saturday, October 28 Sunday, October 29, 2000. Washington D.C., U.S.A.
A stage show starring the SIMPSONS voice-actors will come to this year's Edinburgh Festival Fringe, before going on to two performances at the London Playhouse. The show was premiered in Aspen, Colorado earlier this year. The Edinburgh performance has already sold out. Indeed, the August 14 engagement was the fastest seller in the history of the Fringe, according to the DAILY TELEGRAPH newspaper. The tickets sold in 55 minutes. The show features original voice-actors Dan Castellaneta (Homer), Julie Kavner (Marge), Nancy Cartwright (Bart) and Yeardley Smith (Lisa).
* Thursday, July 13, 2000. Westwood, California, U.S.A.
Joshua Fisher of Fox Family Worldwide will be guest speaker at the Women In Animation Writers' Group Seminar Series. Fisher will discuss the development process at Fox. The event will take place at Saban Entertainment, 10960 Wilshire Blvd., Westwood at 7:30 pm. Fee is US$5. RSVP is required to Jean Ann Wright, Tel.: (818) 360-8321 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Friday, July 14 Sunday, July 23, 2000. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Tuesday, July 26 Sunday, July 30, 2000. São Paulo, Brazil.
* Thursday, July 13 Saturday, July 15, 2000. Reno, Nevada, U.S.A.
The 10th Annual Sensual & Erotic Art Exhibition is open to all artists using animation as their primary medium in the category of erotic art. This year's exhibition will focus on challenging works by promising new talent in this medium. For more information contact SASE at: The Lifestyles Organization, Attn: Curator, 2641 W. La Palma Ave. Suite C, Anaheim, CA 92801; Tel.: (714) 821-1235; Fax: (714) 821-9919; or E-mail email@example.com.