From Dangermouse to Bill & Ben: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 - Tuesday, January 15, 2002, Manchester, England. An exhibition celebrating twenty five years of Cosgrove Hall Films From Dangermouse to Bill & Ben runs until January 15th in Artworks, the interactive gallery, The Lowry Centre, Salford Quays, Manchester, England. Entrance Fee: Adults £3.75; Concessions £3.25; Family Tickets £10.00. Open Daily from 10am until 6pm Summer and Half Term Holidays. Term time Mon Fri until 4pm, Sat/Sun until 5.30 pm. For Further details call 0161 876 2000.
Aleksandra Korejwo Screening and Silent Auction: Saturday, September 29, 2001, Hollywood, California USA. ACME Filmworks, ASIFA-Hollywood and Women In Animation present a silent auction of original storyboard pastels and paintings and a screening of six animated shorts by Aleksandra Korejwo. Polish director Aleksandra Korejwos unique style of animation is achieved by using colored salts that are manipulated with the use of a condor feather. Each frame of animation art measures 30 x 24 inches and is rendered and shot on 1s under the top lit Oxberry camera.
FAN International Animation Festival: Thursday, October 25 - Sunday, October 28, 2001, Norwich, Norfolk UK. Animation lovers can look forward to four days of film fun from 25 - 28 October 2001 in the form of FAN International Animation Festival!
Silver Lake Film Festival featuring Saturday Morning Cartoons: Sunday, September 16 - Sunday, September 23, 2001, Los Angeles, California USA
Women in Animation SF/Bay Area Resurrection Meeting: Tuesday, September 25, 2001, San Francisco, California USA
* Les Rencontres 10/10 De Cinéma d'Animation: Thursday, February 28 - Monday, March 04, 2002, St Quay Portrieux, Cotes d'armor, Brittany France.
* The Art Of Animation Museum Display: Friday, August 17 - Saturday, October 13, 2001, St. George, Utah USA.
* Reg Hartt Presents: The Sex And Violence Cartoon Festival: Monday, September 10, 2001, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
* New York Animation Festival: Friday, September 14 - Thursday, September 20, 2001, New York City, New York USA.
* Toonz! The Developing World of 2D & 3D Animation: Monday, November 19 - Tuesday, November 20, 2001, Barcelona, Spain.
Entry Deadline: Sunday, November 18, 2001
* Telluride IndieFest: Thursday, December 06 - Sunday, December 09, 2001, Telluride, Colorado USA.
Entry Deadline: Saturday, September 01, 2001
* 18th EuropaCinema & TV - Viareggio Film Festival: Tuesday, November 27 - Sunday, December 02, 2001, Viareggio, Tuscany Italy.
Entry Deadline: Sunday, September 30, 2001
* Advertising Effectiveness: Thursday, December 13 - Friday, December 14, 2001, Toronto, Ontario Canada.
* Don Bluth's ToonUp Animation Seminar: Saturday, October 27 - Sunday, October 28, 2001, San Francisco, California USA.Entry Deadline: Saturday, October 27, 2001
* Kids & Teens Interactive: Monday, October 29 - Tuesday, October 30, 2001, Los Angeles, California USA.
* Women In Animation's Writers' Seminar Series: Thursday, October 11, 2001, Los Angeles, California USA.
* Festival du Cinéma International en Abitibi-Témiscamingue: Saturday, October 27 - Thursday, November 01, 2001, Rouyn-Noranda, Québec Canada.Entry Deadline: Saturday, September 01, 2001
The Festival du cinéma international en Abitibi-Témiscamingue is an international event presenting world's and north American's premieres. The six-day event features over 80 films from about 20 countries - shorts, features and animation films. There is no entry fee. Submitted films must be produced in 16 or 35 mm format.
* Animation Workout With Guest Director Julie Prendiville-Roux: Tuesday, October 02, 2001, Burbank, California USA.
* Animation Workout With Guest Director Cynthia McLean: Tuesday, October 16, 2001, Burbank, California USA.